Here are the Steps:
Figure out what you are going to sell.
The first thing is to figure out what you are going to sell.
You can start by thinking about the products that you already love using so that marketing those products becomes easy.
If you’re not sure what you can sell, you can go about this in a number of ways:
- Forget about your passion and just supply to the masses. Business is all about demand and supply, so you can just identify market opportunities on an sector of business, link up with suppliers and start selling online.
- Copy others. If something is already working for other people, it is a good indication that the products they’re selling are in demand.
Source cheap products from overseas
Once you’ve figured out what to sell, the next step is sourcing cheap products from overseas.
There are quite a few places where you can find these products:
Ebay: This website is a popular place to buy and sell used goods online. It’s also a great place to find items at wholesale prices. You can often find things that have been discontinued or marked down because of damage at very low prices on Ebay.
Amazon: If you’re looking for something specific, Amazon is a good place to look because it offers so many different products and brands. However, many of the things sold on Amazon are priced higher than they would be in stores or other online retailers because of their popularity among consumers.
Craigslist: Craigslist is another good source for finding cheap products at wholesale prices, but it’s important to do some research before buying anything from someone selling on Craigslist because some people may try scamming others into buying their stuff by selling fake items or using misleading photos in order to make them appear more valuable than they really are!
Create an online store.
Once you’ve figured out what to sell, the next step is to create an online store for it. This can be done in a variety of ways, depending on your preferences, skill set and budget.
The first option is to use a service like Shopify or Magento, which allow you to set up an online store without having to do any coding. These services have templates that allow you to customize the look and feel of your site, as well as handle payments and inventory management.
Another option is to build your own site using HTML or CSS. While this might seem like an intimidating option at first, there are plenty of tutorials online that will walk you through creating your own website from scratch!
Finally, if you’re looking for something even more DIY (and don’t mind the potential learning curve), why not try something like Etsy or eBay? You’ll need to work hard at marketing yourself and getting people interested in your products via social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter; but once you’ve got some traction going on those platforms (like a following!), it could be well worth it!
Market your products on the web and on social media.
Once you’ve built an online store, it’s time to market your products on the web and on social media.
Here are some ideas for how to get started:
-Post images of your product on Instagram and Pinterest, as well as Facebook and Twitter. Make sure you have a catchy caption that includes a link to your website. This will drive traffic to your site and help boost sales.
-Create an email list so that you can send updates about new products or promotions directly to your customers. This will also increase loyalty with repeat buyers and make it easier for them to check out when they want something new from your store!
Get your Facebook ads up and running
Once you’ve set up an online store, then Get your Facebook ads up and running! We recommend starting with smaller ad campaigns before scaling them up to full-time campaigns. If you’re not sure how to get started with Facebook Ads, check out our guide below!
Facebook ads are the best way to reach customers who are likely to buy from your brand.
Basically, what you’ll want to do first is create an ad for your store/products and then choose a target audience. This can be done by using keywords related to the products you’re selling or by targeting people who live in certain areas.
After that, you can either use a Facebook Pixel (which helps you track conversions) or just use the standard conversion tracking system that comes with Facebook ads.
So how do you get started? It’s actually pretty easy:
1. Set up a Facebook ad account. You can do this by visiting facebook.com/business and clicking “Get Started” at the top of the page. Then select “Create an Ad” and follow the prompts. Once you’ve created an ad, you’ll be able to see a preview of what it will look like before it goes live on Facebook.
2. Choose which products or service you’d like to advertise in this ad set—and make sure they’re relevant to what people would search for on Facebook!
3. Set a budget for how much money you want to spend on this campaign; then click “Continue” when done configuring your ad settings (you’ll be able to come back and change these later if needed).
Start a Blog, Podcast or YouTube Channel
It’s easy to get caught up in selling products and making money. But if you want to keep growing, you need to make sure that people know about you.
Longform internet channels such as a blog, YouTube channel or a Podcast is a great way to do that.
It gives potential customers the chance to learn more about who you are and what you’re selling, and it helps them feel like they know someone who cares about their needs.
If your business is selling clothing or accessories, for example, try writing posts about fashion trends or how different styles work together.
If your business is selling crafts or home goods, write posts about DIY projects or how your product can be used in different ways.
You can also write posts about current events and news stories that relate to your industry. This can help people see how connected their lives are with yours.
Make Your Business Look Professional Legitimate
Once you have built an online store and set up your business, it’s time to make your business look professional, legitimate, and profitable. There are a few things you can do to ensure that your online store will be taken seriously by customers and potential investors.
Have a brand kit “.com.”
Use SSL certificates for secure e-commerce transactions.
Include testimonials from happy customers on your website and social media accounts.
Collect real reviews from Google and other review sites such as Yelp and Trustpilot
Protect yourself from frauds and scams.
Once you have built an online store and setup your business, you must protect yourself from frauds and scams.
The internet is full of scammers who want to make money off of unsuspecting people. They will try to steal your money by pretending to be a legitimate seller or buyer. Here are some tips on how to avoid these scams:
1) Never send money through Western Union or MoneyGram – they are untraceable methods of sending cash and can easily be stolen. Always use PayPal as your main source of payment, but only after you have met with the buyer in person and exchanged goods.
2) Don’t give out any personal information! If someone seems too good to be true (like they’re offering you a great deal on something), then they probably are! Never give out your name, address, phone number, email address or any other personal information until you have met them in person and know that they are legit!
3) Always meet in a public place – never invite someone into your home for an exchange!!! Meet in a place where there are lots of people around so that no one can try anything funny without being caught red-handed! Also make sure that there’s plenty of light so that anyone
When you’re selling online, it’s important to have a plan in place. You will need to have a website, or at least a landing page, where customers can buy your products. This is where they will be directed when they click on your Facebook ads. You can use an existing website or set up a new one. Either way, you’ll need to get it up and running before you start advertising on Facebook.